1. You can eat it for any meal
2. All you need are eggs and whatever else is in your refrigerator
3. It's almost like eating quiche
4. You only need 20 minutes and it's a whole meal in ONE pan
5. Sure, you need to use the oven...but, it is so worth it
Today's frittata for linner was made with green peppers, onion, corn tortilla, and feta cheese-I made it with roasted red potatoes on the side because I felt like having some potatoes (equally good in the frittata), but my roasted potatoes are really yummy on their own.
It was good.